Saturday, October 19, 2013

A Journey in Becoming a Young Woman of Faith - Recap of Part 2


#6 Prayer Warrior
Pray without ceasing. 1st Thessalonians 5:17

#7 Daughter of the King 
Colossians 4:5-6 Walk in wisdom toward outsiders, making the best use of the time. Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person.

#8 Big Sister
Proverbs 3:27 Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to do it.

#9 Woman of Faith
Be joyful always. 1st Thessalonians 5:16

#10 Homemaker
Romans 8:28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

How are you doing? I've had several people tell me that they needed these , and I must say I have too. I unfortunately haven't "followed" my words 24/7 but it has given me insight. I will be starting the next part on Monday. :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment