Saturday, October 12, 2013

Enjoying Fall Yesterday

We made the first half of the leaf pile yesterday!!!!!! :~D (Half the leaves are still on the tree :) I had the honorary first jump as always! :) 


I was barefoot the entire time so by the time I took the sunset picture they were cold. But hey! I didn't mind to much! I can't wait for the rest of the leaves to fall so we can get snow!!!! :~D (Then I won't be going barefoot ;) lol) 


Anyways the sunset was gorgeous and the picture does not do it justice! We (my sisters and I) came in for some hot soup and bread for dinner. 

What a perfect fall day - We rocked to Winter Wonderland this morning, went to the zoo this afternoon, and then made a leaf pile while watching a beautiful sunset! :) What a wonderful day!!!!! :~D

No comments:

Post a Comment