Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Beautiful Feet


Feet.

Those icky yucky things we often forget about.

To be honest.

My feet are hideous.

I always have some sort of blister, sore, toenails with issues or scars.

Honestly, I sometimes want to complain about them.

They just aren't cute.

A couple of my toes have a weird "bump".

Sometimes that's a hindrance.

But when ever I'm tempted to complain and feel sorry for myself, I remember this verse.

Romans 10:15
And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!”



When I remember this, I remember that beauty is only skin deep.

My feet are beautiful.

Not on the outside, but on the inside.

I use my feet to serve others.

I use them to work with kids.

I use them to dance for others to cheer up their day.

I use them to help my great grandma.

I use them to run errands.

I use them for everything.

God gave me these feet to spread His love.

And when I remember this.......I don't feel so bad about them.

Thank you God for my beautiful feet!

4 comments:

  1. Nice Post! Definitely be thankful for your feet! especially if they are in working order. My husbands are not.

    ReplyDelete