Thursday, July 10, 2014

A Cry of Roses

Roses are beautiful!









Each one is unique in it's own way.

This is a cry of roses. These roses may not be here next year. These roses are on the property of LeTourneau Christian Center. The camp is celebrating it's 80th anniversary this year. Over the past 2 years (2012-now), they've been trying to raise $850,000 dollars to buy the deed of the property so that they can apply for a grant in order to update and keep the camp going. Right now they have until Dec. 31st to raise this. As of now, they have about $105,000. I ask that you share, give, and pray that they will be able to raise the money to keep this camp going.  I've been to this camp, and the time I've spent there has impacted me to grow in my faith in God.

God's timing is powerful. I have faith that they will have the money in his perfect timing.

Please pray, share, and if you are able to give, please give!

No comments:

Post a Comment