Thursday, July 3, 2014

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

Our guest post today is from the lovely Neona from The Adventures of a Girl and her Monkey!

“A picture is worth a thousand words.”  How true that statement is! I've always been drawn to photography because you can convey so much with just one picture. It is one of my most enjoyable hobbies. I love capturing a moment. There is so much in God’s creation and I love to savour it all with my camera.

Sometimes you can find yourself in a photo; like you’re right there with the photographer, enjoying the view.

A photograph can perfectly capture a moment of pure bliss.

Beauty that would otherwise be overlooked is presented in all of its splendour.

A photograph can inspire awe.

It can also plant curiosity and amusement.

A photograph can be relaxing.

It can bring a smile to your face.

Sometimes, a photograph can steal your breath away and consume you with wonder.

It can fill you with the sunshine of a lovely day.

A photograph can trigger a multitude of emotions.

There are so many wondrous things to see. I love showing the world what I find and giving them a glimpse into my adventures. There is so much to be found…

“The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of his hands.” Psalms 19:1

“All of the earth will worship You, and will sing praises to You; They will sing praises to Your name.”  Psalms 66:4

No comments:

Post a Comment