Wednesday, July 30, 2014

More camping fun!



Okay, I first just want to brag about my amazing Mommy! She's had so much fun posting about Winslow and our camping adventures on her blog! I really think y'all would like them!

 Day 9

So check them out! My boring little post can wait! ;~D

I do have a few highlights that I want to share with you!

We built a tepee! Well actually we built 3 big ones and few small ones.




That was our first big one! ^^^ It was nice and roomy, but full of flaws.


So we built this one with the sticks from the first one.

I made another one for taller people, but we never got a picture of it.


I love this picture of my family! <3 Each of our personalities are showing!

We also got to visit a cave called Kunjamuk (pronounced cage-munk).


Doesn't it look like something from the LOTR books? I'm reading those while I'm up here.  :~) My sisters on the other hand associated it with The Secret Hideout with the Sugar Creek Gang.

Yesterday we got to see the high peaks of the ADK from an overlook!!!! I could stare at the mountains for hours...........sigh................


So pretty! So if you want to see Mt. Marcy, the highest mountain in New York, it's the middle bump on the farthest right cluster of mountains!


Aren't they sweet? They are getting too big!


I love this picture!

Well, we still have a few days of fun, so I'm off to enjoy them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment