Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Slow during the Rush


Sometimes we're in such a rush, we forget about those around us.

Today I got up, ate breakfast, and went to work within an hour's time.

Rush, rush, rush.

When I got home, it was time for our tea party.

Time slowed.

We (my sisters and I) all dressed up in our "fancy" clothes, made some tea, put some snacks on fancy plates, and enjoyed ourselves immensely.

We laughed, and chatted about who knows what, yet being together drew us closer.

We slowed time, & created memories.

Was I planning on posting about this little tea party? No...actually it was far from my mind.

When it was over, they all went to play, and I started to clean up.

I picked up the dishes, and left on my fancy dress.

Silky softness rubbed against my bare feet.

The simplicity of the moment.

A simple act of love, a tea party, will be remembered for years.

Slow time; do something simple with those you love.

Treasure time slowed.



No comments:

Post a Comment