Monday, January 5, 2015

The 12 Days of Christmas: Day 11

For the 12 days of Christmas, I have decided to share 12 Christmas movies that my family loves!


Ahh...I haven't watched this one in forever! I remember watching this with some microwave kettle corn popcorn as a kid! Heehee!! I will admit, I haven't seen this one in a year or two, but it's still a favorite of ours! Maureen O'Hara did a wonderful job in it! :~)


Fred Gailey: Your Honor, every one of these letters is addressed to Santa Claus. The Post Office has delivered them. Therefore the Post Office Department, a branch of the Federal Governent, recognizes this man Kris Kringle to be the one and only Santa Claus.
Judge Henry X. Harper: Uh, since the United States Government declares this man to be Santa Claus, this court will not dispute it. Case dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment