Saturday, January 10, 2015

It's been a while....

It's been a while since I just pulled up a fresh post and just talked. Right now I'm feeling really accomplished as I completed some work I brought home from work this week. It's really an amazing feeling, and I'm glad I was able to do it!

Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ. - Colossians 3:23-24
 
It's easy to forget that sometimes. I'm thankful for being reminded of this, even when I'm doing things that aren't fun to work on. Things like sweeping under the dining room table, or sorting through things that have been collected in my room over time. I will say again, the feeling of accomplishment is like no other!! 


After that, I think it's time to relax, call it a night, and just crochet!! :~D  

2 comments: