Monday, October 8, 2012

A problem and solution!

I had papers upon papers, a thousand sticky notes, and a few hundred writing utensils.



Or approximately that!

So I thought and thought.

And came up with a solution!

Under the bed desk!

I could easily make a desk to go under bed with allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll my papers, sticky notes (I am a fan of sticky notes) and writing utensils.


On the left is paper, note paper, and craft paper.

In one of our craft closets I got the (center) organizer thingy. Pens, pencils and scissors are on the back. Paper, LOTS OF STICKY NOTES are in the middle, and tabs & erasers are in the front. In the flower box has all my wordless book materials, and other ways to share the Gospel.

It easily slide under my bed and I can each everything!!! And now my bedside table is ot overflowing with as much junk!

What clutter have you gotten rid of?

No comments:

Post a Comment