Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sermon Sunday: Fried

Fried:

My grilled cheese,

my brain,

and my energy.



We visited old friends today, it was marvelous to see them.

Their Church is a small Baptist, and ours is a good sized C&MA.

Though different we all have one purpose:

TO GLORIFY GOD.

Our Church is more contemporary, their Church sings hymns.

It was refreshing to have a change of pace.

Though I am fried, I am blessed.

We maybe from different towns, counties, states, countries, nations, or continents when God's people get together to worship, we glorify our heavenly Father.

That is refreshing.

To see what God has done, is doing, & what is about to do is AWESOME.

LETS PRAISE HIM FOR THAT!!!!

Have a WONDERFUL WEEK! :~D


Please check out my new page! :~)
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment