Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Well.......

.......I had a couple marvelous ideas for posts. And then

I got a mini migraine. So I as flopped all day yesterday.

I have a very faint dull ache but nothing note-worthy. :~)

One thing I wanted to tell you about was:

We got to see "The President's Own United States Marine Band!"

My absolutely favorite part was the "A Tribute to Bing Crosby."

Especially since I just read 2 biographies about him.

That was awesome!

The other awesome part about it, was it was free. :~D

They also played John Phillip Sousa's March Stars and Stripes Forever.



Though I didn't quite understand the guy next to us that was texting on 2 different phones.....

The other cool thing going on around here:

Is we have 2 shows this week!

Let me tell you about the Treehouse Creation Players.

I am the head of the group. But we all pull our own weight. :~D

We go to nursing homes in the area and put on shows. We have one show that varied from show to show, this past year that was called "Things are not always as they seem".

I am excited to announce we have a new theme "All around the world!"

We have something from every habitable continent. (No penguins, the zoo could not rent, and the penguins didn't have enough for plane tickets from Antarctica.)

And my 2 year old sister's debut is in tomorrow's show!

It is my favorite thing to do. Planning is SO much fun!


This week we have:

1 piano player
1 piano/guitar player
2-3 singers
2 prima ballerinas
3 mini prima ballerinas

And I am so excited!

Thank you so much everyone!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment