Tuesday, October 16, 2012

One of these days

Yesterday I had a bad hair day, like this: (pardon the blurry picture :~D)


Today, my hair is more tame-able.

:~D

Yesterday didn't feel like I accomplished much, but I did.

I played with my sisters.

I went to the library and post office.

I finished a French workbook.

I made green tomato relish.

I made pizzas.

I cleaned my Grandma's apartment.

I made more green tomato relish.

(It's yummy :~D)

I did do something.

I did.

I have so much to do, and so little time; like:

Catch up on last weeks school work, laundry, and cleaning.

Work on repairing an antique blanket.

Do some more sewing so we don't have a basket full of mending.

And a bunch of books to read....  :~D

I just got to remember to keep my head up, and I'll stay afloat.

That is sooooooo hard in this world.

Job 22:28-29
What you decide on will be done,
    and light will shine on your ways.
29 When people are brought low and you say, ‘Lift them up!’


Romans 12:2
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.


No comments:

Post a Comment