Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Things I'm currently digging

(Who came up with that term?!?!?!?!  
      digging 
  1. The action performed by a person or thing that digs.
  2. A place where ore is dug, especially certain localities in California, Australia, etc. where gold is obtained.
  3. (archaic, colloquial) region; locality)

Anyways:

Homemade laundry detergent!!! 



I have used it soooooooo many time. And I love how the clothes turn out. 

Timeless Classics (My favorite X'mas CD)


My Mom got this and I helped her put it together. It is an awesome resource for children's workers.

I think I have read about 75%-80% of his books. They are SO good. My Mom saw a children's one 
("The Dance", MOVING STORY!) by him, and said "Another book by Richard Paul Evans?" :~D

Pictures!!!
The lady in-charge of coordinating C.E.F.'s C.Y.I.A. training sent us our group pics! I put them up immediately in my room.

And a cleaned closet!

Things I am NOT digging:
  1.  No camera.....mine is officially dead. I loved my camera....it was an awesome point and shoot. :~(
  2. I am not DIGGING THE GARDEN!!! :~)


Have a wonderful gorgeous beautiful marvelous autumnal day!




No comments:

Post a Comment