Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday: Table talk

Dinner with your family is something people strive for.



We are blessed to eat dinner as a family. 

During dinner we talk about what we did that day, Dad tells us about work and we eat a yummy dinner out of the deal! ;~D

During dinner last night, my sisters had this discussion:

T-Tot: I want to go swimming in Mr.---'s pool next summer!
Lil' G: Me too.
T-Tot: We should go on the water slide. You would like it.
Lil' G thinks about this.
T-Tot: You go down the slide and splash under water. You can wear goggles or your eyes, but I like goggles better. Then Moriah will wave to you. She does that all the time!
Lil' G: But I don't want to get my eyes wet!



Thought for the day: 
"Promise me you will not spend so much time treading water and trying to keep your head above the waves, that you forget, truly forget....how much you have always loved to swim.”
― Tyler Knott Gregson



No comments:

Post a Comment