A lot of musings on my mind today:
- Irish Step because we have a total of 8 shows next weekend! 5 with my dance troupe, and 3 with my sisters! It'll be busy, but a lot of fun! My mind couldn't stop mentally dancing earlier so I ended up doing some impromptu dancing in John's living room!
- John loves me! Haha, we already knew that, but he got corn muffins for me!!!!!!! I am seriously addicted to corn muffins....
- ...and while we are on the subject of food...Mom got coconut cake for snack tonight! *dies from happiness*
- My goodness the wind! It's so cold with it! I nearly blew away! ;~)
- And oh! I am hoping my friend likes their birthday present! I forgot to send it...so hopefully it still arrives in time, or pretty close to it!
Hmm.... I can't think of anything else.... Work is bright and early with the rooster, so my brain is fried. I'm going to get some sleep, and I shall have something interesting to write tomorrow!