Thursday, March 16, 2017

March Musings - Day 16


Today was our "St Patrick's Day"!! We had a blast dancing at a couple schools and the mall! As you can see from the picture above, my friend Q. and I were laughing because of it! That and we were so tired we could barely dance, let alone breathe...but who needs to breathe???? ;) Anywho, we had a lot of fun. This year, my handsome fiance was my chauffeur while my family rode together. We definitely enjoyed talking about some really random things like church hierarchy. At the last show both my grandparents, and my "grandparents" (they are basically grandparents to us and we love them dearly!) came to see it, so it was nice to have someone special to dance for! Each of my sisters did a fantastic job, and I can't wait for the shows tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment