Monday, March 6, 2017

March Musings - Day 5

So I sat in on John's church's youth group today as he has been helping with it, and they were talking a bit about friendships. I got to thinking about my three closest friends so here they are:


Obviously, John is the first! He is steadfast, smart, silly, and stuck with me! Haha, but really, he is a great friend through and through. He's my sweetheart, my friend, my fiance, my confidante, my prayer partner...I could go on and on, but there isn't enough time so I shall say this: I really don't know what I'd do without him!


Heidi: I've known her the longest of these three. She's been a protective friend when I was younger, and the roles have reversed a lot as we've gotten older. She's good at giving advice and praying for me, and she knows a lot of my past struggles so that's helpful when something new or similar arises!


Emily: I haven't known her as long as Heidi, and probably a little longer than John but not much more. She's a great friend, loyal, and good at keeping secrets. She is always there to listen to you rant, and isn't afraid to rant at the same time about life. She listens, prays, and hears you out.

Each friend is different in their strengths and weaknesses, they know different aspects about me, and yet they all are very special to me. 

So when you three read this, know I love you!!! And I thank you for everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment