Wednesday, March 22, 2017

March Musings - Day 21


"Why do you have a watch on your ankle?" has been the question I've gotten the past couple days.

Well, here's the answer:

I was having trouble remembering to pray. I wanted to pray, I needed to pray, but it never came to mind. So I put a watch on my ankle to remind me to:

"Watch for a time to pray!"

So whenever I feel it rubbing my ankle, or I brush up against it with my other foot, I pray for whatever comes to mind first. Or even say thank you for whatever comes to mind first! So far it's worked well, and it's definitely a good reminder to look for the times in which I can pray for those I care about, or even those I wouldn't normally pray for depending where I am.

Maybe you might want to try wearing a watch on your ankle?



No comments:

Post a Comment