Thursday, March 16, 2017

March Musings - Day 15

They taught me a lesson in monopoly. I was home from work as we never opened due to the snowstorm, so we played Wizard of Oz monopoly simplified. L-Jo and T-Bug played the first round. Surprisingly, T-bug won! Her strategy was to buy only the properties she had her heart's desire for, and when all was said and done, she had the most cash, so we deemed her the winner! (It's easier to do it that way!)


The second time it was with T-Tot, and Lil' G. Lil' G won because she did an almost identical strategy to T-bug, and ended up with twice as much money as T-bug! ($2057!)


All in all, I have a new strategy for the next time I play monopoly.... We shall see if it works! Also, a cup of coffee with it helps. ;~)


Just remember, if you are playing monopoly, your cat will want some dominion as well in this. I call this photo: "Surveying his monopoly...."


No comments:

Post a Comment